Horse and Equestrian Insurance
Towergate Equine are part of the Towergate Partnership, Europe’s largest independent insurance intermediary. Towergate Equine are part of the Towergate Agricultural insurance family who have over 50 years experience as a leading equine and agricultural insurance specialist. We have a team of advisors who can assist you with any questions you may have and a dedicated claims team in case an accident should happen.
Towergate Equine offer a range of equine insurance products so there is a product suitable for your needs. Many of the products include optional extras to avoid you paying for cover you do not require, and a range of policies that offer protection for you, your horse and your horse transport.
To request a quotation, simply select your insurance type, complete a short form and one of our experienced and knowledgeable staff will get back to you with one of the most complete equine insurance policies available on the market.
- Multiple horses can be covered under one policy
- Covers public liability, death, accident, illness, theft and straying
- Optional extras include veterinary fees, saddlery and tack, personal accident
- Cover for your horse or pony aged 16 years and over
- Equine legal protection insurance
- Optional extras such as saddlery and tack, personal accident and stable loss as well as cover for horse trailers.
- 3 Levels of cover from comprehensive to third party only liability for any size of vehicle
- Cover options available for breakdown, foreign use, windscreen and audio visual equipment.
- Stable contents including hay, straw, feed and bedding
- Employers & Public liability
- Saddlery & tack
- Personal and home contents
- Private buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Stable content including hay, straw, feed and bedding.
- Employers & Public Liability
- Saddlery & tack
- Instructors Liability
- Insures horses used for racing, show jumping, dressage, cross country and point-to-point
- Death (as a result of accident, injury, illness or disease)
- Humane destruction
- Up to £10,000 veterinary fees